You are hereBack to top
Black Faces in High Places: 10 Strategic Actions for Black Professionals to Reach the Top and Stay There (Paperback)
A timely resource for Black professionals on how to rise to the top of their organizations or industries and, just as importantly, to stay there.
Black Faces in High Places is the essential guide for Black professionals who are moving up through their organizations or industries but need a roadmap for how to get to the top and stay there. It highlights the experiences of other Black faces in high places who were able to navigate various crossroads, reach the top, and stay there, including insights from President Barack and First Lady Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Cathy Hughes, Bob Johnson, Ursula Burns, David Steward, Angela Glover Blackwell, Ken Chenault, Senator Cory Booker, Geoffrey Canada, and others. This groundbreaking book:
- Provides a lens into the careers of other prominent figures, across several industries and sectors.
- Identifies the 10 strategic actions successful Black leaders and executives must take.
- Empowers readers with models and steps to follow these 10 strategic actions on their own journeys to becoming a prominent leader.
- Outlines the unique challenges that come with a leadership role and how to overcome them.
- Walks readers through the changes in mindset, skillset, and toolset required to travel along the success path while helping others at every step along the way.